Models: RNH20, RNH25, RNH35, RNH50, RNH75, RNH100, RNH125
Rated Flow Capacity - Conditions for rating above dryers are: compressed air at dryer inlet: 175 psig and 180°F; inlet pressure dew point: 160°F; ambient temperature: 95ºF; outlet pressure dew point: 50°F; operating on 60 Hz power supply. At rated conditions, pressure drop is less than 5 psi.
RNP Series Features:
• Handles high inlet temperatures of up to 180°F
• ISO 8573.1 Class 6 dew point
• Stainless-steel brazed plate heat exchanger optimizes the thermal efficiency and saves money by reducing
• Integrated 3-micron separator removes solid contaminants and 60% of oil aerosols
• Fan switch allows operation in low ambient temperatures (35° F)
• Cleanable cabinet air filter
• Small footprint design
• Environmentally friendly CFC-free refrigerant
There are no options available at this time.