Tank Mounted and Base Mounted Available
ES04, ES08, ES11, ES15
Many customers are opting for rotary screw compressors based on their need
for low oil-carryover, low sound, and continuous-duty operation, but scroll
compressors perform as well or better than rotary screws in all these areas.
In addition, scrolls are not as sensitive to intermittent operation or short-cycling,
and are therefore, less risky if you are unsure about your air demand.
Although scrolls typically cost a little more up-front, a scroll can quickly pay for itself
purely based on lower maintenance spend.
Clean, Oil-free Air
High quality air where oil-free air is critical.
• Delivers ISO 8573-1 Class 0 clean & efficient compressed air
• No oil contamination
Smart & environmentally conscious design.
• Lower carbon footprint with environmentally friendly ISO 8573-1 Class 0 Air
• Unit installation in work space gives you reduced installation costs
• Promotes energy conservation by avoiding the use of oil
• Maintenance friendly
• Less moving parts results in higher reliability
• Small footprint, space saving modular design
• Easy to use electronic controller
Designed for quieter operation.
• Designed to be installed in applications where quiet setting is important
• Noise level between 57 and 63 dBA
• No inlet valve knocking noise
• Ultra low vibration (5mm/s or less)
Smart user-friendly controller
User-friendly control interface with an easy-to-read display.
• Informative menus allows user to program maintenance alerts for consumables
• Warning/alarm and shutdown gives you multiple protections against damaging implications
• Real-time pressure and temperature reading for real time status monitoring
• Simple and easy to operate, much like a reciprocating compressor
• Password protected parameters keeps system protected
• Full color touch screen with multi unit sequencing (ES08-15)
• Maintenance page illustrations allow for easy fault checks and maintenance warnings(ES08-15)
Powerful & Energy Efficient
Built to the highest levels of dependability, reliability & efficiency.
• Powered by high efficient motor TEFC IE3
• Exclusive ECO-Series scroll airend
• Fixed and orbital scrolls are precisely meshed
• Centrifugal cooling fan keeps heat exchange efficient and quiet
• Check valves and safety relief valves in line to prevent back pressure to the airend
• 100% duty cycle
• Units are start/stop controlled
• Can be oversized without harm to scroll airend
• Cascade-style sequencing of airends with ability to reduce or increase power
consumption to match demand.
60, 80 & 120 Gal Tank
Power Supply Options: 1/60/230V, 3/60/230V or 3/60/460V
UltraPack, Dryer, Pre-filter
Zero air loss condensate drain 115V