THE MOST DURABLE PUMP CONSTRUCTION AVAILABLE
Meticulous material selection ensures long-term reliability.
• 100% cast-iron cylinders and cylinder heads
• Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant crankshaft
• Reduces thermal stress for increased reliability
• Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and cylinder head for cool operation
• Slow-turning pump increases pump life
The most robust reciprocating air compressor in its class.
• Provides higher pressures, better efficiency and longer life
• Ready to handle rugged, heavy-duty applications
For extended product life and continuousperformance.
• Industrial-grade main roller bearings are precision fit for support of all rotating
• High-flow, heavy-duty stainless-steel valve system delivers more cfm per
• Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
• Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
• Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
• Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
Simplex compressors are well suited for common applications where only
one compressor is needed.
• Magnetic motor starter
• Manual tank drain
• Oil sight glass
• Horizontal or vertical tank configurations available
• Factory oil filled
Duplex compressors are ideal when there are varying demand levels during
operation. By alternating demand across two pumps, a duplex compressor also
delivers longer pump life. The redundant pumps ensure you’ll always have air,
eliminating maintenance downtime.
• Alternator control panel comes mounted with magnetic motor starters
and thermal overload protection
• Compressors alternate during normal operation
• Both compressors run when system demands
• Duplex design reduces electrical cost and eliminates downtime
• Factory oil filled
Gas-driven models are ideal for applications that require air when
electricity isn’t readily available. FS-Curtis gas-driven models are
perfect for fleet and service applications.
• Choose between Kohler or Honda engines
• Tank mount or base mount configurations
• OSHA-approved totally enclosed metal belt guard
• ASME-approved air receiver
• 12V DC starter with alternator
• Engine idle control